September 21st EVENT DAY INFORMATION
If you have not yet registered, click here to visit our website for ticket information
Bikes and Beers FREEPORT is SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21st!! This is our 1st Annual Event in the beautiful town of Freeport, ME and we couldn’t be happier to be at such an amazing brewery – MAINE BEER COMPANY!!
1. ADDRESS – 525 US Route 1, Freeport, Maine 04032
2. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your designated start time to allow time to check-in.
30 Mile Ride – 9:00 AM Start
30 Mile Ride – 9:30 AM Start
15 Mile Ride – 10:00 AM Start
These routes will be on Ride with GPS, a free smart phone app with the route on your phone. IF you wish to get the turn by turn instructions:
1. Download the Ride with GPS App on your Cell Phone
2. Once the app is downloaded – click the link above
3. The Route will auto-populate into the app.
4. You can then select “Navigate” and get the route!
-There will be multiple lines to check-in/register.
-Once checked in, please wait for your entire group to check in, as we will have a group start at your designated start time.
-Will have printed cue sheets and maps on event day. There is a half way point with water and snacks for everyone.
-Free Pastries, snacks, and COFFEE (High Brew Cold Brew) in the morning!
3. Food – Snacks will be available for all riders AND Food will be available for purchase from some AWESOME FOOD TRUCKS!!
4. Raffle – Every rider gets 1 free raffle ticket, more are available for purchase with proceeds benefiting the BICYCLE COALITION OF MAINE. The raffle will be drawn at 1:30 PM. You have to be present to win the raffle prizes. We have some really good ones including a NEW BIKES, PRIVATE BREWERY TOURS, 4 FREE B&B RIDES, CYCLING JERSEYS, HIGH BREW COFFEE, CAR BIKE RACK, and much more!
5. Merchandise – T-shirts, jerseys, tanks, hats, socks, etc. will all be for sale at the event. Please remember to bring cash for purchases! Our shirts are really fun! You won’t want to miss out!
EVENT DAY TOUR – VIDEO CLICK HERE
***6. There are about 100 tickets remaining! If you have friends or family that would like to register, please tell them to do so now!! (If they mention your name at checkout, you both get an extra raffle ticket!)
***7. If you know someone who would like to volunteer for the event, please share the link below. Anyone can help out! Volunteers receive perks: T-shirt, 2 Beers, Pint Glass, Koozie, Sticker, and Raffle Ticket!! Not to mention helping a good cause in a fun environment!
Lastly, follow us on Instagram @bikes.and.beers for event photos!! Also, Don’t forget to tag us in all of your pictures and use the hashtag #bikesandbeers for a chance to win free rides in the future!!
(PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAILS FOR FUTURE UPDATES PRIOR TO SATURDAY, SEPT 21st!)
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING LOCAL CYCLING!
SEE YOU SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21st!
The Bikes and Beers Team