Bikes and Beers Boston!
June 29th EVENT DAY INFORMATION
If you have not yet registered, visit: Bikes and Beers – Harpoon Ride and Event TICKET INFO
Bikes and Beers BOSTON is THIS SATURDAY!! This is our 1st Annual Event in Boston and we couldn’t be happier to be at such an amazing brewery – HARPOON!!
1. ADDRESS – 306 Northern Ave, Boston, MA 02210
1A. PARKING – Off-Site convenient parking lot right next to the brewery ($25). We will have bike racks at the after party for those who wish to bike to the event!
2. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your designated start time to allow time to check-in.
30 Mile Ride – 9:30AM Start
30 Mile Ride – 10:00 AM Start
15 Mile Ride – 10:30AM Start
These routes will be on Ride with GPS, a free smart phone app with the route on your phone. IF you wish to get the turn by turn instructions:
1. Download the Ride with GPS App on your Cell Phone
2. Once the app is downloaded – click the link above
3. The Route will auto-populate into the app.
4. You can then select “Navigate” and get the route!
-There will be 4 lines to check-in/register.
-Once checked in, please hang out and wait for your group to check in, as we will have a group start at your designated start time.
-Will have cue sheets on Saturday. There is a half way point with water and snacks for everyone.
-Free Pastries, snacks, and COFFEE (High Brew Cold Brew) in the morning!
3. Food – Food will be available for purchase from 2 AWESOME FOOD TRUCKS!!
4. Raffle – Every rider gets 1 free raffle ticket, more are available for purchase with proceeds benefiting MASSBIKE. The raffle will be drawn at 1:45 PM. You have to be present to win the raffle prizes (we have some really good ones including not one, not two, but THREE NEW BIKES, PRIVATE BREWERY TOURS, 4 FREE B&B RIDES, HIGH BREW COFFEE, CAR BIKE RACK, and much more!
5. Merchandise – T-shirts, jerseys, tanks, hats, socks, etc. will all be for sale at the event. Please remember to bring cash for purchases! Our shirts are really fun! You won’t want to miss out!
***6. There are less than 80 tickets remaining! If you have friends or family that would like to register, please tell them to do so now!! (If they mention your name at checkout, you both get an extra raffle ticket!)
***7. If you know someone who would like to volunteer for the event, please share the link below. Anyone can help out! Volunteers receive perks: T-shirt, 2 Beers, Pint Glass, Koozie, Sticker, and Raffle Ticket!! Not to mention helping a good cause in a fun environment!
Lastly, follow us on Instagram @bikes.and.beers for event photos!! Also, Don’t forget to tag us in all of your pictures and use the hashtag #bikesandbeers for a chance to win free rides in the future!!
(PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAILS FOR FUTURE UPDATES PRIOR TO SATURDAY!)
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING LOCAL CYCLING!
SEE YOU SATURDAY!
The Bikes and Beers Team